Saturday, June 29, 2013

couponing

I had taken a break from couponing and really hadn't done it in a while. But I decided I really needed to get back into it because living on one income is hard and saving money where we can helps. So, I'm back at it again. I stopped originally because all the time it took. I've decided this time to make sure I cut my coupons right as I get them and file them so they don't back up on me. I tried the no cut method where you just pull the insert when you need it, but the problem I always ran into was it would say to pull the insert, so I would, go through every page only to find out that our paper didn't carry that coupon. I went to CVS the other night for my first trip back at it. I did pretty good and got $12 ECB back for next trip. I didn't get a picture of the stuff but my second trip was to Publix. I did pretty well. I spent $41.15 and saved $63.46. Here's what I purchased.  Not bad, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment