Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Busy

It's been a while since I've blogged. I've been super busy and haven't had time to sit down and do it. Last week, I went on a mission trip to Kentucky. We did Backyard Bible Clubs in two neighborhoods. I did music with the kids. We had a good time and I think the kids enjoyed it but I have to say I missed my kids and was ready to come home and see them.

This week, I'm busy spending time with my kiddos but also planning for our Vacation Bible School. I'm doing preschool music with our kids and it's completely different music and motions than the Backyard
Bible Club so now I'm learning and planning my lessons as well as deciding how I'm going to decorate my room. VBS is a lot of fun for the kids so it'll be worth it.

I've also been saving up my money to order the curriculum we will be using in homeschool this coming up school year. I finally ordered it the other day and am super excited. I can't wait for it to arrive. That's the nerd in me coming out. I ordered Heart of Dakota, which I decided on after months of research and reading and hearing reviews from friends. It's a Christian based curriculum and I can't wait to get started. Hopefully, the kids will like it just as much as I think I will.

Well I think that's about it for now. I need to go work on VBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment