Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What a fun day!

Tuesday, the kids and I had a great day! We got up that morning and headed to the library where Big Mo from the Biscuits and a baseball player came to read a book, sign autographs, and take pictures with the kids. They come every year and the kids enjoy going. 




We left the library and headed to the zoo for a picnic and to see the animals, particularly the baby rhino on display. We also rode the sky lift  This was our first time on the sky lift and I was a little nervous at first about getting on with a 2 year old and the fact that my oldest would have to ride in the chair by himself,  he assured me he was fine with it and I decided it would be fun. So, after asking the man running the sky lift a million questions, like "has anyone ever taken a toddler on here before? anyone ever fallen off?" etc, you know the normal questions, we did it! I'm so glad we did, it was really cool and a great view of the zoo. 











It was so hot, so we left the zoo and headed to our next destination - the splash pad, which is always a fun time!




Then, we went home where thankfully I had put chicken tacos in the crockpot before I left that morning and my wonderful husband had everyone's tacos ready to eat when we came home. We ate, played in the backyard and then came in to watch a movie, Rio. It was a cute movie and then it was time for bed. This momma was definitely ready. We had a good time though and that's what matters, making memories with the these three is the best. 



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome day! The skylift made me a nervous wreck riding it with Anderson. Love, love, love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete