Friday, July 26, 2013

Second week down

Well we completed our second week of school with only a few shed tears LOL :). It actually went well. We had to take a trip to Birmingham for a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I also took the kids to the bowling alley and arcade one day this week to have some fun. In the beginning I wasn't sure if I should really do anything school wise with my 2 year old because he's so young, however, he loves it and is learning all the little rhymes in his Little Hands to Heaven book. I can't say enough good things about this curriculum. As I mentioned before it's Heart of Dakota. I had read lots of good reviews but wasn't sure how it would work for us working out of 3 different guides since my children's ages are so different. It's really not an issue at all for us. My oldest is working out of Preparing Hearts for His Glory, my daughter is working out of Little Hearts for His Glory and I already mentioned the book I'm using for my toddler. Here are some pictures from this week. 

Working in her Explode the Code workbook

Sticking banana stickers on the letter B 
Computer time

Etching project

Painting a rainbow after we learned about Noah's Ark

Sorting


Building the Tower of Babel

Appointment to the doctor's office at Children's Hospital
Fun in the afternoon
More fun in the afternoon
Fun in the afternoon 

No comments:

Post a Comment