Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oct 14 - Oct 18

This was a fun week for us! Monday was a holiday so we have school. We had friends over instead. We did school on Tuesday and then Wednesday, we carved pumpkins, then went to a friends house. They have horses and goats so the kids enjoyed that. Thursday was supposed to be park day. Unfortunately, it got rained out, so I took them to Bass Pro Shop instead. They love to go there and look at the fish, explore the store and play on the boats, supervised of course. 






I did Elmo


This is the work of the 2 year old
He didn't carve, he hammered clear, colored, pegs
into the pumpkin

This is my oldest son's. I told him
nothing scary, however, he chose this.
His response was "Mom, everyone has a skull,
it's not scary" 

My 5 year old's work. She carved a face















No comments:

Post a Comment