Friday, August 2, 2013

Third Week

I don't have a lot of pictures to post this week. My oldest had fishing camp this week. He caught some fish at the end of the week so he was excited. The younger two carried on with our normal school work and I did capture a couple of photos. We also got together with some friends of mine from college this week and let our kids play together so that was a fun time! On Friday, I took the kids to the local YMCA pool to swim. Even though we have a swimming pool that we swim in all the time, and I prefer, sometimes the kids want something different and had been begging to go, so I caved and took them. They had a good time there playing with other kids and sliding down the slides. As a bonus, I saw my cousin there, so we were able to catch up and let the kids play. All in all, we had a good week.
Gluing cotton balls on the letter C


Using her nose to smell the different smells
 

No comments:

Post a Comment