Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Random

8 Totally Random things that have nothing to do with anything. 


1. I just tried a Dole Fruit Crisp in the apple cinnamon flavor and it was so good. 

2. Funny thing happened on the way to the beach, my 8 year old said, "What kind of dog is that? Wait, that's not a dog, it's a camel." I said, "a camel?" He said, "I mean a goat." 

3. Another funny thing, this time from my youngest. While we were looking at a book learning about the letter D, I pointed to a picture and asked him what that was. He said, "Uh, I don't know" and I said, "it's a dinosaur." He then says, "Oh, of course, a dinosaur." Remember, he's only 2, so this made it even funnier. 

4. Since we're talking about the funny things kids say, my daughter informed me that lowercase A's were boring while we were doing school the other day. 

5. I'm not a huge appointment TV person, but I currently am loving NBC's lineup on Monday night. 


6. I find it funny that my 2 year old refers to his two older siblings as "the kids". 

7. I just realized that if I didn't have kids, I would have nothing to talk about, but I wouldn't change my life for anything. I love my family.

8. I hate the time it takes to coupon but I love getting a good deal!











No comments:

Post a Comment