Friday, August 9, 2013

4th week

Well we just completed week 4! We had a short week this week as we were at the beach on Monday and took the day off on Tuesday to get unpacked and everything washed and put away. Wednesday we were back in business. My younger two made Egyptian collars while studying about how Joseph was sold into slavery in Egypt. My oldest is currently learning about the Ice Age and all about cave art. My youngest has learned about Abraham, Sarah, and Isaac and about the letter D. He is learning so much. He pointed to a picture in his little Bible and asked who that was. I told him Abraham and his response was, "Where's Sarah?" Thursday, my daughter was sick and down for the count but lucky for us, she was back up and running by Friday. I allowed her to take the day off on Thursday because she was sick. She fell asleep on the couch as we were getting ready to start school. She woke up about lunch time and wanted to know when she was going to start school. I told her she was sick today and she didn't have to do school, plus school time was over. We had already cleaned up the school room and had it ready for the next day. Her response was but I want to do school. I told her I would allow her to do some after lunch, but she fell asleep again. Some days I can't get her to do her work, other days, she is begging. Here are some pictures from our week.


Making Egyptian Collars

Wearing her Egyptian collar

Someone had a good time using the markers


Doing math on the computer
 
Working on math

Driving his cars on the letter D


Playtime


Playtime


More playtime, getting ready to jump


More playtime, and they jumped


Sick baby girl on Thursday


No comments:

Post a Comment