Monday, March 31, 2014

Laundry mix up

Last year, while on a trip to Cumberland Falls, I bought matching souvenir t shirts for my son and me. Fast forward to today. I grabbed a tshirt out of my drawer and it just happened to be this shirt. I put it on and realized it was a little shorter than normal. It wasn't that big of a deal, I went ahead and wore the t shirt. I assumed my husband had done some laundry and dried the clothes on high heat. At lunch, I asked him to make sure when he does laundry that he use delicate heat only. Later that day, I had a thought....wonder if I have on my son's shirt? I checked and sure enough, I did. Ha ha ha ha! I texted my husband and said "Bahaha, I'm actually wearing N's shirt, how funny!" He didn't respond. Guess he didn't think it was funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment