Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fun Night Out

As I posted in an earlier blog, it can get hard when you have more than one child to give each child 1 on 1 time. This month we've been taking each child out by themselves. Tonight was my youngest sons night. It really doesn't matter what we do, the point is just to spend some time together. At only 2 years old, I wasn't quite sure where we would go. He said he wanted to go to church, but I informed him that no one was there and the doors would be locked so we decided to go to Walmart instead. He enjoyed himself, he got to look at everything he wanted to look at it and even touch it without getting in trouble and I found some things on clearance that I could use, so we were both happy. Notice how I said use, not need. That's another story, my oldest son says I can't go in a store without looking at the clearance and claims I have a problem. LOL. But back to our night out. We went to a few other stores to waste some time and last, we went to our favorite frozen yogurt place. Somehow I only managed to get one picture. 


My daughter went out last week with Daddy. They went bowling and out for yogurt as well. Next month, we'll swap it up and I'll take her and Daddy will take the boys out. Should be fun! What about you? Do you do anything with your children individually? If so, what do you do and how often?

No comments:

Post a Comment